For over 30 years, The Institute of Clinical Research (ICR) has provided high quality training, networking and support to the clinical research community.
Receive recognition for your qualifications and experience in clinical research by becoming a member of The Institute of Clinical Research.
Membership is completely portable even if your employer reimburses your subscription.
- Designatory letters RICR, MICR, FICR and membership certificate.
Receive ICR's journal,CRfocus with news, views and in-depth articles (if membership is received via a training contract an email alert will be sent when the next CRfocus is available on the website, please contact email@example.com if a hard copy is preferred).
- Option to become a Chartered Scientist (CSci). NB: Our CSci processes are currently under review and no applications can be accepted at this time.
- Weekly newsletter containing worldwide clinical research news and latest job vacancies.
- CPD system to track your Continuing Professional Development.
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance for Freelance members. Click here for more information.
- Discounted rates for training courses and conferences.
- Networking opportunities.
- Flexible training options, including eLearning and distance learning.
Publications and ebooks.
A discount of 25% (in brackets, above) applies to all ICR members employed by an academic institution, a national health service, e.g. NHS, or are students.
If paying by Direct Debit (available to UK members only); please complete the Direct Debit Mandate and post to ICR with your application form.
NB: Please verify company policy before making payment if you intend to claim your membership fee from your employer, as full or part refunds are not possible.