For over 30 years, The Institute of Clinical Research (ICR) has provided high quality training, networking and support to the clinical research community.
Receive recognition for your qualifications and experience in clinical research by becoming a member of The Institute of Clinical Research.
Membership is completely portable even if your employer reimburses your subscription.
- Designatory letters RICR, MICR, FICR.
CC//Trial Locator - a feasibility tool for Western Europe designed for our membership
- Weekly email bulletins containing worldwide clinical research news.
- CPD system to track your Continuing Professional Development.
- NEW Training Bursary Scheme for members
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance for Freelance members. Click here for more information.
- Discounted rates for training courses, events and conferences.
- Networking opportunities.
- Special Interest Groups
- Flexible training options, including eLearning and distance learning.
Publications and ebooks.
CRFocus: Our membership magazine has been circulated electronically
since 2013. We have currently suspended production and the future of
the magazine is being reviewed by the board There are so many free
magazines available, we want to ensure that there is an appropriate
space for an ICR specific magazine and that we make the best use of our
resources. An update will be shared with the membership later in the
A discount of 25% (in brackets, above) applies to all ICR members employed by an academic institution, a national health service, e.g. NHS, or are students.
NB: Please verify company policy before making payment if you intend to claim your membership fee from your employer, as full or part refunds are not possible.