For over 30 years, The Institute of Clinical Research (ICR) has provided high quality training, networking and support to the clinical research community.
Receive recognition for your qualifications and experience in clinical research by becoming a member of The Institute of Clinical Research.
Membership is completely portable even if your employer reimburses your subscription.
- Designatory letters RICR, MICR, FICR.
Receive ICR's journal,CRfocus with news, views and in-depth articles (if membership is received via a training contract an email alert will be sent when the next CRfocus is available on the website, please contact email@example.com if a hard copy is preferred).
- Fortnightly email bulletin (power by www.ClinDev.eu) containing worldwide clinical research news.
- CPD system to track your Continuing Professional Development.
- Discounted professional indemnity insurance for Freelance members. Click here for more information.
- Discounted rates for training courses and conferences.
- Networking opportunities.
- Flexible training options, including eLearning and distance learning.
Publications and ebooks.
A discount of 25% (in brackets, above) applies to all ICR members employed by an academic institution, a national health service, e.g. NHS, or are students.
NB: Please verify company policy before making payment if you intend to claim your membership fee from your employer, as full or part refunds are not possible.